Spring is right around the corner and blush pink is going to be the hottest color! Another thing you’ll be seeing this season is some major color blocking.
I put together this list for some office wear inspo and for when your inner #GirlBoss wants to shine:
- Long-sleeve blouse via Shein – I love everything about this top and my absolute favorite part is the ribbon. You can dress this top up or down. They’d look great with a pair of brown cigarette pants (just like the ones I have on here) and even your favorite pair of jeans for Casual Fridays.
- Trousers via Mango – This shade of blush pink is just perfect – it pretty much has Spring written all over it. These pants are the perfect transitional piece in your closet and will literally look so cute with any top that you pair it with.
- Moto360 Smartwatch via Motorola – I’m not gonna lie, when smartwatches first came out I thought they were cool, but I didn’t have any plans to get them anytime soon. This past Christmas, my boyfriend surprised with this Moto360 watch and I fell in love instantly! I have the same exact one and I love all of the customizable watch faces – I match mine according to my outfit! It’s such a functional piece and I love never having to miss any notifications! Such a MUST-HAVE for any #GirlBoss!
- Lapel Wool Coat via SheIn – Some major color blocking going on here. This will definitely be a staple item in your closet this Spring – it’s on my wish list!
- Uptown Satchel via Henri Bendel – Having the perfect work bag will change your life and this bag does just that. It’s the perfect piece for storing your agenda, notebooks, and iPad.
- “Instant Crash” Lip Gloss via Nars – Nude lips look so great with blush tones. Enough said!
- Pearl Stud Earrings via Kate Spade – The perfect earrings for everyday wear. This adds such a classy touch to your work outfit and everyone in the office will be dying to know where you got these from.
There you have it, babes! Hope you enjoyed my top picks for Spring and Happy International Women’s Day! Thanks so much for reading! 🙂
Do what you love with style, XO