Festival Season officially just kicked off yesterday with the start of Coachella! My Instagram feed has been goin’ crazy. Whether you’re doing Coachella or Nochella (thanks livestream!) these flowy tops and denim cutoffs will make it look like you just came back from some outdoor fun in the desert.
What you need for festival season:
- Flowy tops and tunics are great when it comes to layering. Especially with the hot weather, you’ll want all the breeze you can get. The lightweight material is perfect and you won’t have to sacrifice style for comfort. Tip: floral prints are the best and screams boho-chic all the way!
- Frayed Denim and Cutoff Shorts look great with just about any top you style it with. The frayed edges give the look a ton of attitude and it’ll be a good way for you to mix and match your outfits throughout Summer. Tip: Patchwork and crochet designs can make your denim stand out even more.
- Blocked Heels give you that effortless look and will look great with oversized tunics, flowy dresses, and especially rompers. Not to mention they’ll lengthen your legs like crazy! Tip: Keep them throughout the year as they’ll make great transitional pieces.
- Fringe, fringe, and more fringe! Need I say more?
- Hats and sunnies make for the perfect accessories. Fedora hats and straw hats are my favorite and literally complete your whole outfit! Keep the hats around for 2nd and 3rd day hair – don’t forget the dry shampoo. Looking for some designer eyewear? Check out ditto.com and try the Endless Eyewear program for one whole month for free with code “STYLEURDAY.” Tip: Choose bold frames and colors when it comes to your sunglasses for those selfie worthy moments.
And, there you have it! Talk about #festivalgoals, right? Comment below with your top picks for festival season!
Thanks so much for reading, darlings!
Do what you love with style, XO