Lady Dior: A Timeless Classic

Lady Dior

Lady Dior: A Timeless Classic…

I’m so thrilled to be collaborating with Trendlee again! With Valentine’s Day coming up, we’re bringing you the perfect look to make sure you’re looking chic from head to toe.

I collaborated with Trendlee a few months ago and shared my experience with them. Trendlee is a website where you can shop authentic preloved handbags for a fraction of the cost, especially if you don’t want to pay the full retail price for your dream bag.

The timeless preloved Lady Dior has been on my radar and it’s the epitome of elegance. Sure enough, the Lady Dior bag was actually a tribute to Princess Diana. I personally think she was the most inspirational and influential woman of her time. With the pink lambskin and unique Dior quilted stitching, I can see why Princess Diana instantly fell in love with this bag.

Lady Dior

Always being drawn to classic pieces, this satin button-up is no exception. I wanted to keep this look very subtle and elegant so I paired the button-up with a dark-washed, high-waisted denim and tucked it in. I thought nude heels would be perfect for this look. But, if you’re going out during the day on Valentine’s Day, you can opt for a more casual look with nude lace-up flats. I kept my accessories very minimal and chose to go with a rhinestone & velvet choker because I really wanted to highlight the Lady Dior bag.

Lady Dior

Lady Dior

Lady Dior

So, when I’m drooling over a designer bag and don’t want to spend my hard-earned money paying full-price, I turn to Trendlee. You get the best of both worlds – a great deal on a bag you’ve been coveting and a bag that’s still like new.

Three things to look for when you’re buying a preloved bag:

1. Make sure it’s authentic – this may be a little hard to do on sites like eBay or Poshmark because you’re taking the seller’s word on it, but if you do happen to go on these sites, take a look at the seller’s reviews. That will tell you a lot! Ask for pictures of the serial number and authentication card. This route could be a little complicated, but it’s really your preference. I would rather not deal with the headache of wondering if the bag is authentic or not, so I think that’s where Trendlee shines. It’s 100% guaranteed without a doubt that the bag is authentic. They even back it up and provide proof with an authentication certificate when you purchase your bag.
  2. Condition – look for bags that are in good or like-new conditions. Most often, independent sellers will tell you the condition of the bag, but sometimes they might leave a few things out, so it’s really important to ask for pictures! Especially on the corners of the bag, handles, and interior. With Trendlee, they will let you know the exact details of the condition of the bag. For instance, the Lady Dior bag had minor tarnishes and scratches on the hardware, but it isn’t very noticeable.
  3. Satisfaction Guaranteed– if you’re not happy with your purchase, why keep it? With Trendlee, you can return your bag just as long as if it’s in the same condition as when you received it. Make sure the seller or site accepts returns with a 100% money back guarantee.

Lady Dior

Drop a hint to your other half because Trendlee is having a sale! They’ve given my readers a special discount code -“STYLEURDAY”– to save 5% off at checkout. With my discount code, you can even get a Celine bag for less than $900!

Lady Dior

I hope you loved this blog post just as much as I enjoyed putting it together! 🙂  Happy Valentine’s Day my sweet loves!

Xoxo,

Kyla

SHOP MY LOOK:

15 Comments

• February 15, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Thank you, Violette! I loved your last post. Hope you’re having a great week! ❤

Xx, Kyla

1. February 12, 2017 / 1:58 am

Such a gorgeous bag! Love the shape, the colour, pretty much everything about it screams classy! Truly a wonderful piece to add to your wardrobe xx

• February 15, 2017 / 7:36 pm

It really is a gorgeous bag! I appreciate the sweet words so much. You’re the best! ❤

Xx, Kyla

2. February 12, 2017 / 10:22 am

Beautiful outfit dear! xoxo

• February 15, 2017 / 7:35 pm

So happy you love it! ❤

Xx, Kyla

3. February 12, 2017 / 5:28 pm

That bag is so stunning! I couldn’t applaud you more for going the pre-loved route with a Dior bag. They lose so much value it’s not funny so it would never be one I would buy brand new personally (unless I was 100% on keeping it for life and it was a design that was limited edition).

Love your pictures and how you styled your new baby with that blush top.

Adrianna xx

• February 15, 2017 / 7:35 pm

You make such a good point, Adrianna! For some reason…Dior just doesn’t have a good resale value. I had a vintage Dior back from early 2004 and I wanted to sell it, but I was so surprised to find out how low it was selling for. Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤

Xx, Kyla

4. February 13, 2017 / 8:50 am

That Lady Dior is just so classic and seriously transcends decades. I love the soft color and how well it looks with your outfit!

Danielle | FollowMyGut <3

• February 15, 2017 / 7:32 pm

I couldn’t agree with you more. It’s such a classic! Thanks so much for stopping by! ❤

Xx, Kyla

5. February 14, 2017 / 9:21 am

You look absolutely amazing, Kyla! Love your top! Perfect color plus your bag. Total perfection!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Happy Valentine’s Day! ❤️❤️❤️
    Much love, Len

• February 15, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Thank you for the sweet comments, Len! Hope you’re having a great week! Can’t wait to read your next post ❤

Xx, Kyla

• February 15, 2017 / 7:31 pm

Thank you so much for stopping by! It’s hard to not be obsessed with this pink beauty!

Xx, Kyla

6. February 24, 2017 / 4:36 pm

Of course your outfit is amazing but the little Lady adds elegance and sophistication too! I just bought a micro and I am totally in love. I would love to get this size next. You’re such a beauty babe! Wish you the best weekend.

Love, Liz